[Sca-cooks] Old World beans

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Feb 3 13:13:24 PST 2012

Favas, black-eyed peas, lentils, garbanzos, and peas are all in the
Carolingian capitularies I'm working from. So is salt pork and chard and
kale and mustard greens... cooking without cookbooks isn't actually all
that hard...

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: