[Sca-cooks] WEST Coast Culinary Symposium

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Feb 9 07:07:52 PST 2012

Speech for the keynote address is written, handouts are done for EEBO
lecture, presentation is organized
for the session on resources and research.
Books are gathered including a copy of the soon to appear
Cocatrice and Lampray Hay: Late Fifteenth-Century Recipes from Corpus
Christi College Oxford
by the late Constance Hieatt.
Yes I have a copy to show those in attendance.
Luggage is in the car.

Hope to meet and see lots of friends this weekend at the WCCulinary
happening!
> <http://www.compassstarcatering.com/westculinarysymposium2012.html>

Catch the rest of you all later if and when I have internet.

Johnnae