[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Fwd: Balson's Bangers at COSTCO!! OT English bacon

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 9 14:56:07 PST 2012

I thought some folks might be interested in this. There *might* be
close to period in recipe/style since they say the company has been in
bussiness since the 16th C. Sorry for the missing letter in each line
of the forwarded message. That's the way it got to me.

I'm not sure what makes these "bangers" and bacon different, although
the bacon on their webpage, http://www.balsonbutchers.com/ sure
doesn't look like the American "streaky" bacon I'm used to.

Unfortunately, I have a Sam's membership, but not a Costco one.

Stefan

Begin forwarded message:

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com