[Sca-cooks] Cooking Guild: opinions

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 29 00:51:04 PST 2012

Oops. that's what I get for trying to reply to things too late at
night, and being in a rush.

Here is the file I meant to suggest:
cookng-guilds-msg (15K)  7/ 9/05  SCA cooking guilds.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/cookng-guilds-msg.html

Stefan
------------------
Mercy asked:
<<< I'm helping to organize my local barony's cooking guild. I've
organized a guild before, however, I wanted to see how other people
have organized cooking guilds for their Baronies and groups?  Feedback
on how meetings were run, organized, themes decided and how to pick
organizers when everyone is very enthusiastic would be great. >>>

Here's some previous commentary and suggestions:

cookg-classes-msg (20K)  9/28/09  Teaching and running cooking classes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CELEBRATIONS/cookg-classes-msg.html

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris