[Sca-cooks] soooooo...

Daniel And elizabeth phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:17:39 PST 2012

I've done rice in three colors.  Rice with turmeric for a nice yellow, rice with dried dill mixed in just at the point that it is done and plain white. Looks nice in a long tray.  Learned the dill trick at an Afghani restaurant in Houston of all places back in the 80's.  Tis different but not so much that it frightens people off and it is tasty.

Daniel