[Sca-cooks] Lent is coming!

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Feb 18 09:00:31 PST 2012

I'm doing it, as well, but not restricting it to the practices from a narrower time frame. It should be very interesting this year, since I've got a more restricted everyday diet than in past years, as well as a smaller amount of money with which to purchase food. In previous years, I had more money for fish purchases (which are horrendously expensive this far inland), and I could eat grain products without giving myself continual, horrible heartburn. I'm also choosing to "do" something, as well as refrain/abstain from something.  (40 days of exercise)