[Sca-cooks] Lent is coming!

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 09:43:26 PST 2012

I commend you all.  I am not Christian but that won't stop our Barony from
enjoying "Fat Tuesday" at fighter practice this week.  As usual our
Baroness and I will join forces for crepes.  She makes the batter and
brings her crepe maker (that only seems to come out this one time a year)
and I provide the fillings.  This year we are adding a couple of fry pans
and burners so that we can melt cheese in the crepes.  Other fillings are
jam, butter/sugar, and nutella.  Not necessarily period but everyone seems
to enjoy them.

I wish everyone who observes Lent (in whatever fashion) an easy time.

Shoshanah