[Sca-cooks] History of Bread and baking

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:12:10 PST 2012

The History of Bread  Bernard Dupaigne  ISBN 0-8109-3438-8
A Treatise on Baking  J.E. Wihlfahrt
English Bread and Yeast Cookery Elizabeth David notes by Karen Hess ISBN
0-14046-539-1
Six Thousand Years of Bread H.E Jacob  ISBN 1-55821-575-1
World Sourdoughs from Antiquity Ed Wood  ISBN 0-9622694-6-8
The Ballymaloe Cookbook  Myrtle Allen

Aldyth