[Sca-cooks] Four queries

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Mon Jul 9 22:25:51 PDT 2012

Hearty thanks to Johnnae, Bear, and Alys for their replies.

Here is the information that you have provided that is new to me:

- the identification of "Les liturgies de la table" as the probable
location of Leo Moulin's revised opinion on potato / truffle.

- the reference to potatoes in Antwerp in 1567.

- the book "l'Histoire culturelle de la Wallonie".
There is an online copy in French available at:
http://issuu.com/comexternespw/docs/histoireculturelledelawallonie

I am still checking out a few more of Johnna's off-list emails.

Again, thank you for the responses to my queries

In Service to the Dream,
Thorvald Grimsson