[Sca-cooks] Soup for the Qan Online

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Sat Jun 9 01:07:09 PDT 2012

Uh, just had a look:

there is no difference (well a few Euro) in price between the e-book and the
printed Hardcover version,... it's 104 eu for the e-book and 106 eu for the
printed version, without tax.

Sigh,....

Katharina

Today's Topics:

   1. Soup for the Qan Online (Johnna Holloway)
   2. Re: Soup for the Qan Online (Kimetha Loidolt)

Message: 1