[Sca-cooks] Call for classes West Coast Culinary Symposium March 29-31

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 20:46:04 PDT 2012

Call for classes!! The next West Coast Culinary Symposium will be March 29-31 2013 at a wonderful camp in Sandy, OR. Please start thinking about what you'd like to teach. Please send the information to me directly at raphaellad at yahoo.com.

We will need the following information for each class at least 6 months before the event:
-Class title
-Brief Class description
-Class minimum / maximum limit ...(e.g. 2 min, 10 max)
-Hands on / lecture & any class room logistics (e.g. modern or out door cooking space, etc.)-
-Duration (1 hour increments preferred, but 1/2 hour considered, please plan to end class 10 minutes before the end of the final hour to allow travel time)
-Any additional class cost?

The papers theme for the research track is "food and material culture (pre 1600)", and questions / abstracts etc. can go to ref at vikingfoodguy.com

In joyous service,
Raffaella di Contino