[Sca-cooks] Minor rant - allergies and following directions

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 10:48:28 PDT 2012

I am one who is 110% gluten free due to Celiac Spru disease so there is no fudging on my diet.
First, I want to say thank you for working with people with dietary needs. What you have worked out should be modeled by other chefs.
I am also an advocate for self advocacy. It should be individual people's responsibility to get the information on time to the chefs or read the cards provided to determine if they can eat a dish or not. I think the chefs of the SCA's are making huge efforts to accommodate all of us so we should meet them half way and do our part.
Okay, stepping off this soap box and onto another. My poor Super Teacher cape is getting tattered today.
Aelina the Gluten Free Saami

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T