[Sca-cooks] Sous Vide was Thermomix is the "flying car"

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun May 13 11:48:02 PDT 2012

crockpots don't work as well as you might hope - crockpots cycle on and off
and can't stay at a constant temperature - the thing about sous vide is
that it can maintain a constant temperature for a long period.  We have an
industrial water bath that came from my husband's former work (pharmical
company) and we sous vide quite often - my favorite so far is the 48 hour
ribs.  yum.

Shoshanah