[Sca-cooks] Any Word From the East Coast?

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 07:27:15 PDT 2012

I have friends from another list who live on Manhattan Island, Staten  Island and related areas. They still are limited on power. The gas lines in and out of New York are extreme enough to keep people close to home. Rural areas of New Jersey, and Conn still have limited power. That was as of yesterday. My friends are in good spirit but tired.
Of course any one in the SCA, Civil War or Prepper are quietly waiting it out.
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T