[Sca-cooks] Any Word From the East Coast?

Carol Smith eskesmith at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:32:47 PDT 2012

I never lost power, though internet/phone/TV is intermittent.  Garage roof needs replacement, but house is still OK, though some shingles seem to have left in the storm.  Will check roof more thoroughly tomorrow as I'm putting up the garage tarp and possibly cutting down a few branches from the tree that's causing the problems.

Regards,
Brekke