[Sca-cooks] Dish of pears

Karen Lyons-McGann karenthechef at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:26:22 PST 2012

Dang technology: user error is holding me up.

I failed to transfer the bookmark for a medieval recipe of 'a dish of
pears' to my phone.  A google search fails to find it.   Maybe some part of
it is spelled unmodernly?  I tried Dyssh of pears and got too many hits for
'dyssh'.  IM AT THE STORE.  Can anyone find it fast enough to tell me what
I need besides pears?  Are particular spices named?   Is there wine?

I wonder if I can replace that 'user', can I buy one at Target?

Bonne