[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving trends

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Nov 19 18:17:00 PST 2012

NPR did a program on culinary apps this afternoon. Of course I was in the car and unable to write them down. Here's the segment:

App recommendations by two professionals: Christine Carroll, co-author of Come In, We're Closed: An Invitation to Staff Meals at the World's Best Restaurants and Jacqui Cheng, an editor with the tech news website, Ars Technica.

One that was recommended was Chow Thanksgiving Coach. Another comes from http://www.food52.com/
Another was http://www.paprikaapp.com/sites/

http://www.npr.org/2012/11/19/165507983/apps-help-you-tackle-thanksgiving-with-technology

Oh and we are eating out again which solves the problem of leftovers and a son who hates turkey. When it's just 3 people, sometimes someone else cooking is the way to go.

Johnnae