[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving trends

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:08:16 PST 2012

Expanding the cooking in the engine compartment idea to include under the car under the catalytic convertor, Alton and the Mythbusters cooked a full Thanksgiving Dinner and served it at their destination.  When something was done (known through temperature montering), it was moved to a warming area on top of the engine.  Everything but the gravy (too thin) turned out great and even that worked as a soup.

And the popcorn bomb was hysterical!    The most interesting result of the 'everything tastes like chicken' testing was that both tasters thought boar DID!

My own dinner will be prepared in oven, microwave and on the stove as usual.

Katira