[Sca-cooks] Sugar Dome - new series

steve montgomery aeduinofskye at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:37:15 PST 2012

I flipped in at one point and flipped right out again when I heard the
invisible announcer say, "The Sugar Dome desires a twist" or something like
that. Really, do they need to get that cheesy? Why not a host that explains
the rules and that there will be random twists thrown in at different
points. I care more about the sugar work than the theater of it all. At
least it isn't another Food Network (Cake and Only Cake) Challenge.

aeduin