[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving trends

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Nov 19 23:33:26 PST 2012

On 11/19/2012 8:26 PM, Sharon Palmer wrote:
>> Time to talk turkey.
>>
>> So what are people doing and what new items or dishes are you making?

We have a two day do here: Friday is the big turkey dinner with all the
trimmings. Thursday is Family day- James will be here, Phil (the new
son-in-law) and Annie, Stephen (Sierra has to work), Lydia (David has to
work), and Lydia's little girls, Anastasia and Ilyana, who will be two
years old on the 1st, and are as funny as all get out. Since we're doing
turkey on friday, we're doing something else Thursday. I've had requests
for lasagna (Annie) and manicotti (Stephen) so it looks like Italian
food will be it. And family board games, which are always great fun.
Phil has not yet been subjected to gaming Minnicks, so this ought to be
fun. Set up the parcheesi! Heh heh heh...

Liutgard
--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: