[Sca-cooks] need articles for Holiday baronial publication

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 13:22:36 PST 2012

Thank you Cariadoc. Are you suggesting that I grab pieces from those publications or refer people to them? I ask because I know most of the people I am dealing with will not buy books, but if I provide a few suggestions they would appreciate that.

--Mercy

On 11/14/12 6:13 PM, Mercy Neumark wrote:
> Also, I am looking for some redacted middle eastern food dishes to publish if possible.
You can find quite a lot of them in the /Miscellany/ and in /How to Milk
an Almond ..../, which is the cooking section of the Miscellany
published separately. Both are available as pdf's linked to:

http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Medieval.html

and also as printed books from Amazon.com.

--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com

--Mercy

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any typos or odd autocorrection errors