[Sca-cooks] Awful Trip...Marcus Loidolt

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 11 15:42:27 PDT 2012

>Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 05:41:17 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Marcus Loidolt <mjloidolt at yahoo.com>
>To: undisclosed recipients: ;

>I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to
> Madrid, Spain for a short vacation.unfortunately,we were mugged at the
>park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen
>off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

SNIP SNAP

TOTALLY SPAM-A-LICIOUS.

I am shocked that anyone would take these bogus messages seriously. This particular message, with "victims" and locations changed (remember those saying they were in London?), has been going around for a few years. But on another SCA list, people began asking where to send the money. Sigh.

Urtatim Crankypants