[Sca-cooks] class requests! West Coast Culinary Symposium 2013- In An Tir!!

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 07:48:25 PDT 2012

Greetings!!
 If you have offered a class please send me the details below. If you've been contemplating giving a class, or have offered several and haven't yet decided, consider this a gentle, friendly and happy nudge. :) Please send the information to me directly at raphaellad at yahoo.com.
We need the following information:
-Class title
-Brief class description
-Class minimum/ maximum (e.g. 2 min, 10 max)
-Hands on/ lecture & any class room logistics (e.g. modern or outdoor cooking space, white board,etc.)
-Duration (1 hour incriments preferred, but 1/2 hour considered, please plan to end class 10 minutes before     the end of the final hour to allow travel time)
-Any additional class cost

This year’s West Coast Culinary Symposium will be held in beautiful down town An Tir, at the spacious and well-appointed Camp Namanu in Sandy, Oregon.
Preregistration is highly encouraged as we will be providing both sleeping accommodations and food meals so those traveling from afar have less to carry. You can preregister through ACCEPS here: http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php
You can find more information about this fantastic event at the website: http://dragonsmist.antir.sca.org/index.php/wccs/In joyous service,
Signora Onorata Raffaella Di Contino
Class Coordinator West Coast Culinary Symposium 2013