[Sca-cooks] Sambos, Zambos and Adaptations

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:48:29 PDT 2012

Good heavens it sounds like one must have a PhD in Little Black Zambo
History in the latter part of the 20th century in order to comment on
the subject.
I stand by Bannerman, the author, believing there was no racism
involved. It was a simple story about a clever boy who could have been
Indian "black" as the Brits call Indians from Asia or from any other
part of the world.
Reading into they way you relate is criminal. To me, It was a perfectly
innocent story that has been ruined with by false fabrication of the
author's intent  some 70 years after the fact.
Suey