[Sca-cooks] Sambos, Zambos and Adaptations

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Sep 7 15:58:06 PDT 2012

It does not matter one pinch of salt what you believe.
In the US and my homeland of Canada it is considered terribly racist.
No one was calling you racist.
All have been trying to point out that it is considered racist.
I am sorry you are unable to make the distinction between the two.

How exactly to I remove myself from this list?

Eduardo