[Sca-cooks] OP It's Time was Re: Food and racism and colonialism

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Sep 14 20:50:05 PDT 2012

On 9/14/2012 6:06 PM, Terry Decker wrote:
> It is time to kill these debate threads.  The messages are going too
> far into vitriol and insult.  Bury it and cool off. I don't think
> Gunther needs a fist fight in his living room.
>
> We can revisit the historic convergence of food, racism and
> colonialism at some other time when people are less agitated. Please,
> walk away.
>
> Bear
I agree. Gunthar is off getting married, and doesn't need stuff like
this happening behind his back. I think he'll be pretty upset as it is,
when he gets back.

Liutgard
--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: