[Sca-cooks] Medieval Indian food

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Apr 2 18:31:20 PDT 2013

For all that wondered,
Lolimbaraja, Pammi Satyanarayana Sastry, and Kshema Sarma, Vaidyāvatamsah : an adornment to ayurveda, the science of life of Lōlimbarāja : with excerpts of ancient cuisine from Kṣhēma kutūhalam Kṣhēma Śarmā, Chowkamba Sanskrit Series, Varanasi 2006
is at

http://tinyurl.com/csgcwlu

or

http://www.printsasia.com/book/vaidyavatamsah-of-lolimbaraja-mallolimbaraja-pranita-with-excerpts-of-8170802032-9788170802037?utm_source=googlebook&utm_medium=opf&utm_campaign=feed

Offer Price
$ 3.36

I haven't located the Kshema Sarma, Kshemakuthuhalam, FRLHT Bangalore, Karnataka 2009 yet.

Johnnae

On Apr 2, 2013, at 1:14 PM, David Friedman wrote: I was asking about the other cookbook I thought you said existed.