[Sca-cooks] Something of interest for Spice Lovers

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Apr 8 11:32:21 PDT 2013

I think the store serves the very rich niche artisan market. Open 12 hours a week???
Tins of spiced biscuits That sell for $65.00.

I thought the more interesting article in the issue was the extended piece on pork, butchering, and using the entire animal. The Proper Way to Eat a Pig.
Johnnae

Sent from my iPad