[Sca-cooks] Ivan Day has a New Blog Again

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Aug 9 18:40:08 PDT 2013

This time it's Friday, 9 August 2013
White Currants and Elderflowers

Some Culinary Footnotes

For those of us who collect cookbooks, this one is especially interesting as Ivan discusses buying early cookery books while in his teens. Spending only about 75p for a copy of John Nott! (I have a great fondness for Nott myself. I own the 1980 Facsimile edition with Introduction and Glossary by Elisabeth David and have used it often.)

> http://foodhistorjottings.blogspot.com/

Johnnae