[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Anyone?

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Fri Aug 9 23:06:33 PDT 2013

> Until then, although there are several kidney dialysis
> centers within 15 miles, it's a bit much to get a ride over
> there every other day during Pennsic. :-(   <snip>
> Thanks,   Stefan

One of the most startling things I saw at Pennsic while I was standing a
turn at the Watch was a gentleman coming in with what appeared to be a bulky
black Tech Case on rollers... it was a rechargeable dialysis machine. He was
looking for the DART cart so he could get it back to camp after its charging
session was completed.

I'd never heard of such a thing and thought the user/owner a very brave
person for coming to Pennsic.

Hrothny