[Sca-cooks] OOP: Looking for cookie recipe

Daniel Myers dmyers at medievalcookery.com
Thu Dec 5 11:49:24 PST 2013

Greetings,

For the past couple of years I've been craving a type of Christmas
cookie I had at a neighbor's house as a child.  The problem is that I
have no idea what it was called, so I thought if I described it to the
cooking brain trust here maybe someone would recognize it.

It's was soft cookie, similar to gingersnaps or perhaps lebkuchen
(without the fruit).  It was very dark, I believe contained molasses and
cloves, and the neighbor topped them with white icing and a pecan (I
think).  I think she also rolled them out like sugar cookies, and cut
them into diamond shapes.

Any ideas?

- Doc