[Sca-cooks] OOP: Looking for cookie recipe

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Thu Dec 5 12:37:05 PST 2013

I don't think any of these quite fill the bill, but it's certainly a
charming document:

http://www.we-energies.com/recipes/cookiebookarchive/1944cookiebook.pdf

Otherwise, these might come close, if you change the shape and add
frosting:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Half-Moons-III/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_T
itle&e11=cookie&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1

Jim  Chevallier
 (http://www.chezjim.com/) www.chezjim.com

Les Leftovers: sort of a food history  blog
leslefts.blogspot.com

In a message dated 12/5/2013 11:49:28 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,