[Sca-cooks] 2013 Happy Holidays and Santa Stuff

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Dec 29 16:59:31 PST 2013

The List has been rather quiet again this year. Maybe everyone is over on Facebook.
I am reminded yet again that We used to celebrate and share what we were served and ate over the holidays.
To get that ball rolling, we had ham for Christmas lunch in lieu of me grilling steaks.
I am afraid that I am not going to be grilling or cooking anything for several weeks. [Maybe for Easter.]
So we did the simple lunch and supper this year of ham with some veggies.
We also have our traditional pannetoni, cookies, and brownies for munchies.
Santa brought the Modernist Cuisine Photography book and Historic Heston.

Johnnae