[Sca-cooks] 2013 Happy Holidays and Santa Stuff

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 12:28:17 PST 2013

Made Turku Gingerbread for both offices, along with Oreshki cookies.  Well
received.  Also made the pre requisite dark chocolate irish crème fudge,
with and without walnuts.

Christmas dinner was Cajun boil for the first time in years.  My mom isn't
fond of it, so I made her a prime rib in the smoker (applewood).  Dessert
was Huette's pecan pie, sugar free apple pie, and sugar free pumpkin pie,
and a blackberry cobbler (not even sugar free) with homemade vanilla ice
cream.

Breakfast was sweet potato waffles with pecan syrup and drawn butter,
mimosas and coffee.

Aldyth