[Sca-cooks] Medieval Arabs Ate Sandwiches, Too

Natalie Aked natalie.aked at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 15:13:06 PST 2013

I was really excited when I found this out a few weeks back.  I am now working on redactions from a 10th century Baghdadi source (from Nawal Nasrallah's book). I can't think of an nicer thing to bring to the war fields for my household. ;)

Is anyone else interested? I would love to compare notes!

~ Natalie

Sent from my iPhone