[Sca-cooks] Johnna's mishap

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sun Dec 22 11:33:41 PST 2013

>This was Friday am. Got home from hospital yesterday afternoon and
>will be in a non weight bearing cast for
>at least a month. Really limited activities. I have internet access
>and a laptop and iPad but limited access to books and such.
>
>I'll be around in a probably more limited way.
>
>Johnnae

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, and hope you heal well and
have a good holiday.

I had a bad fall in the beginning of October, fortunately no broken
bones, but lots of bruising and spent two and a half weeks in bed
with my leg up. Its still rather swollen. (And this was my good leg,
so had two bad legs).

Sharon