[Sca-cooks] Johnna's mishap

morgana morgana at gci.net
Sun Dec 22 14:45:13 PST 2013

On Dec 22, 2013, at 10:33 AM, Sharon Palmer <ranvaig at columbus.rr.com> wrote:

>> This was Friday am. Got home from hospital yesterday afternoon and will be in a non weight bearing cast for
>> at least a month. Really limited activities. I have internet access and a laptop and iPad but limited access to books and such.
>>
>> I'll be around in a probably more limited way.
>>
>> Johnnae

You have my condolences. I did the same thing two summers ago, but luckily without broken bones. Just a very sore tailbone, a lacerated scalp, and a pair of very badly stressed knees, which still haven't recovered. Falling off stairs is not something we want to be doing!

Enjoy the holidays as best you can, and hopes of a uncomplicated recovery!

Morgana, staying warm in Oertha