[Sca-cooks] Johnna's mishap

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 16:26:37 PST 2013

Stefan, nice to ask! I am an old fashioned writer, wrote and published ten
or twelve books, in English some short stories,
http://www.amazon.com/The-Alphabet-Garden-European-Stories/dp/1852423188

http://www.amazon.com/Columbuss-Egg-American-Stories-Conquest/dp/057119799X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387758049&sr=1-1&keywords=columbu%27s+egg+nick+caistor

here is one online, http://authspot.com/short-stories/the-new-country/

But the latest book, the one I wrote when I was in cast one month it's
about the time I spent in jail for political reasons, when I was very
young. I was in prison four year, from nineteen to twenthree years old. It
was a tough time and I needed distance to write about it.
I wrote it in Swedish, my second language, and translated it now into
Spanish, my first language :)
A friend is translating it into English, my third language :)
ana

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 10:14 PM, Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
> wrote:

> <<< Write a book, it's what I did when I broke my ankle in a snowy
> Stockholm a
> few years ago :)
> all sympathy
> Ana >>>
>
> If she put all the articles she's already written together, she'd have
> more than for several books!
>
> Ana, what did you write?
>
> < I have internet access and a laptop and iPad but limited access to books
> and such. >
>
> Sounds like you are pretty set up then. :-)  Much, much better than being
> in the hospital. Now you've got the time and excuse to catch up on reading
> some of those books you haven't gotten to!
>
> Best wishes for a smooth recovery.  Hospitals are lousy places to spend a
> holiday. :-(
>
> Stefan
> 10 pins! More than in my arm. Still don't know if I will set off security
> machines.
>
> --------
>    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
> StefanliRous at austin.rr.com

http://www.twitter.com/caravia15860606060
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci