[Sca-cooks] Johnna's mishap

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Dec 22 18:56:19 PST 2013

Oh man, that’s really terrible, especially this time of year, with weather and holiday stuff...

(Oddly enough, a member of my local barony did the same sort of thing to his ankle, last Tuesday, I believe. Taking out some garbage, and slipped on ice that was covered with a bit of water. Broke it in three places. He’s got all kinds of boots and screws and, I think, a plate in there as well. Nothing to fool around with! Here’s hoping you heal fast!)

--Maire, going back to lurking

Sent from Windows Mail