[Sca-cooks] Stone age technology in a modern kitchen

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 24 13:22:24 PST 2013

<<< Cast iron isn't exactly stone age.  Nor is the "stone age microwave"
- a glass box where they can regulate heat and smoke.
Ranvaig >>>

When I first saw that "stone age microwave", I was wondering if they were talking about something like my microwave.

An early Amana "radar range" bought when I graduated from college in 1982. Built like a brick and very heavy. However, it finally died a few years ago. It didn't have a rotating table, it sprayed the microwaves around with a rotating reflector above the oven ceiling.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris