[Sca-cooks] Images for Service for Gwen Cat

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Feb 9 14:26:35 PST 2013

One can of course search and look at images courtesy of Corsair
the online catalog of the Pierpont Morgan Library.

http://utu.themorgan.org/index.cfm

(Searching under feast will pull all the images connected to saints and their feast days, so search banquet or dining or meals.)

Or go back and look at the Bibliotheque Nationale Medieval Gastronomy pages.

http://expositions.bnf.fr/gastro/enimages/anglais/index.htm

Gastronomie Medievale
http://expositions.bnf.fr/gastro/index.htm

Johnnae

On Feb 9, 2013, at 12:03 AM, Terry Decker wrote:snipped