[Sca-cooks] Communion Breads and Wines

Elizabeth Hernandez sibeal63 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 11:49:22 PST 2013

Greetings All!

I am curious to know if anyone has information and or recipes on the types of breads and wines used in communion during the 12-14th centuries?

I know that in today's world, it varies by religious branch, but I was wondering if there were differences early on. Maybe restrictions on types of grains, or fruits,  maybe regional variation, and was hoping maybe somebody here could point me to a place to start  researching this.

I appreciate any input, insight you all have.

Thanks!
Sibéal inghean Mhurchadha
(mka) Elizabeth Hernandez
WebRep