[Sca-cooks] pastry recipe

jamie brown fairegirl2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 04:17:06 PST 2013

Thank you I am going to try the number 7 Kuh recipe from Rumpolt.  I was looking for somthing that used unmelted fat.  I will also try the Weserlin recipe because I know I should.  I am judging the recipe with modern eyes.  It just seems it will not become flaky with melted fat.  Was flaky was a quality that was important?  I have not in the past thought about my crusts being apporiate.  I am trying to improve.  I appericate the help!
Jamie