[Sca-cooks] dormice

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Wed Feb 27 07:11:11 PST 2013

Dormouse is an Old World rodent with a number of species across Europe, Asia
and Africa and a number of taxonomic identies.  What you are after is the
edible dormouse (Myoxus glis), a European species.  They are hunted in some
places, protected in others, and the big kicker is whether they are
permitted for import.

Bear