[Sca-cooks] dormice

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Feb 28 14:01:15 PST 2013

But would you actually serve dormice or would you serve say the chicken substitute?
(At least in the USA, the cost might be prohibitive since you might have to use pet priced African dormice, since
we don't have native dormice. And that could lead to possible charges regarding animal cruelty and using a pet or domesticated animal for food. Both charges in many jurisdictions are misdemeanors.)

I am reminded of the discussion that we had last August with the lady who wanted to make the de Nola kitty cat recipe.

Johnnae