[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 82, Issue 41

Stephanie Ross the.red.ross at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:26:59 PST 2013

Cariadoc wrote:

TheBook of Sent Sovi: Medieval recipes from Catalonia.

> Amazon had it listed, I ordered it, and just a got a message that the
> order had been cancelled because the book was not available. Anybody
> here know anything about it?

Try used.addall.com. They had several listed, including from Amazon. I
prefer to buy from other sellers than Amazon myself. Amazon pissed me off
over shipping some time ago so I pulled my account with them. I have been
happy with the sellers at addall.com however. New books are listed at
addall; used books are under used.addall. I know that info seems redundant,
but they are two different websites.

AEschwynne