[Sca-cooks] Videos on Kitchen safety and how to use a knife

Kathleen Gormanshaw kgormanshaw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 17:39:22 PST 2013

My son will be helping in a feast kitchen in February, and I'd like him to
watch some videos on kitchen safety, especially things we don't think about
at home but might be relevant in a bigger kitchen like cross-contamination.
 I'd also like one on how to properly cut with a knife.  He doesn't listen
to Mom nearly as well as he listens to outside experts.  He's 8, but I'd
like something aimed at an average cook, not a kid, but not an expert;
30-60 minutes in length for each topic.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Eyrny