[Sca-cooks] Recipes from 15th and 16th French

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Jan 14 13:11:14 PST 2013

On 1/14/2013 12:34 PM, Beth Paul-Soch wrote:
> I am working on some research for food from the 15th or 16th Century in France.  Trying to put together an idea for a feast with recipes from this period.  any references or recipes would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Dyonisia

There is a bunch of links to cookbooks some translated, some not, at
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food.html
<http://www.pbm.com/%7Elindahl/food.html> I use this page A LOT, and
have found quite a few really good recipes through those links. I
encourage you to give it a look!

Liutgard
--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: