[Sca-cooks] Gloriana's Frost Faire in Cleftlands! a little OT

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Mon Jan 14 13:30:23 PST 2013

Oh my gosh! Just got a mail from the Subtleties list about the event from this past weekend! THANK YOU for posting those photos, Elise. Now... recipes? The walnuts and almonds reminded me of Peach Pits... who was that? (I really don't remember who did the peach-pit project.)

I got one quince on spec a few weeks ago -- the quince medallions were glorious (appropriately, 8-)) and looked more golden than commercial membrillo on-line... so maybe it wasn't a regular membrillo recipe? Well, really, a LOT of those dishes were spectacular, and they ALL looked really good.

Please tell me there's someplace where all those beautiful photos line up with recipes??? and huge congratulations to the lady who did all the sugar paste serving items.

Chimene, who watches the Subtleties list with awe, from a distance, 8-)