[Sca-cooks] Off topic but important

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Jan 31 12:35:46 PST 2013

On 1/31/2013 12:13 PM, Susan Fox wrote:
> I have used a strong tea brewed of hot chili peppers for dissuading
> ants, sprayed it on the ant trails and all openings to the outside.
> Gives them little anty hotfoot, owie ow ow.  YES I have used this and
> it works like a champ.
>
> Selene Colfox, Caid

I understand you can do something similar for mice- mix a paste of flour
and cayenne, and plug up their hidey holes with it. They will think they
like it- until they taste it!

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: